Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenge #48

Aren't you lucky! Here's the {pin}spiring pic for this week!

Source: bing.com via Deanne on Pinterest

Let this pic inspire you to create something wonderful!

Take a look at the design teams creations!!

TEAM 1
~sponsor Bugaboo~
 PRIZE 7 digis

~TAMMY of Tammy's Spot

~APRIL of April's Alley

TEAM 2
 PRIZE 3 digis

~MAGGIE of Maggie's Cat House
We re saying good-bye to Maggie this week. So sad to see you go, Maggie.
Thanks so much for everything you've done.

~JEANETTE of Cre8tive Play

~MARINA of My Perfect Life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WINNERS of Challenge #47 are . . .
Robyn's Fetish
and
~CG~
Limited Runs
  Shelly and CG, please email me ( deannerc66(at)gmail.com ) so I can arrange for you to receive your prize. Also grab the badge in the sidebar to add to your blog, if you like! Thanks!

 TOP THREE WINNERS are:


~SUZE~



Thanks to all of you who participated last week!!
Please tell your friends about this blog so they can play along too! Thanks!!
Challenge begins on Tuesday Mar 12th and closes on Monday Mar 18th at midnight (Newfoundland Time).
There's also a Design Team CALL going on. Click here for details.



4 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see my card amongst the Top 3 for the last challenge. Thank you for selecting me. I have proudly added the Top 3 Blinkie to my sidebar. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm thrilled to be a winner! Thanks for another great challenge & inspiration. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first time playing along here, and now I'm a new follower! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for placing me in your top 3. Love this challenge & the great DT cards, Jx

    ReplyDelete